ROIC arranges financing solutions to clients in major renewable energy sectors: wind, solar, biomass, and geothermal. We have thorough knowledge of the dominant and emerging technologies, sector trends, and industry drivers. Our core focus is large-scale renewable energy project development. We have strong capabilities to perform due diligence on energy projects, development assets, and development teams.
ROIC, a leader in emerging market renewable energy finance advisory, by collaborating with various financial institutions, understanding policies and political challenges, and have specialists on the ground have uniquely positioned to help developing countries to a low carbon future. To help mitigate climate change, ROIC is providing advisory services to government and private enterprises in the renewable energy sector, throughout emerging markets.
Our primary role and responsibilities are typically as follows:
- Prepare a confidential Information Memorandum, Financial Model, Executive Summary, Capital Raising Process letter, and Term Sheet together with the client
- Procure, on a best efforts basis, financiers and investors who we have existing relationships with as well as other parties that may have an interest in the Transaction
- Project manage the marketing and solicitation with such financiers, including the entering into non-disclosure contractual arrangements
- Advise and assist our client on the financial and commercial aspects of the transaction as well as advise on the critical transaction issues as and when they arise
- Advise and assist in relation to timing, structure, negotiation and closing of the transaction with financiers
- Coordinate the work of other professionals (including legal counsel & auditors) in preparing the documentation and managing the transaction process with financiers
- Project manage the entire due diligence process to be conducted by financiers – arranging meetings with management, site visits and attending to due diligence queries
- Advise and assist in the evaluation of binding offer letters received from financiers and, together with our client’s legal counsel, advise in the negotiation of the definitive binding transaction documents (including sale and purchase agreement)