Oil-Gas-Refinery-petrochemical projects are vital financial resources for many of countries. They are a key source of employment, energy, revenues, and a many other benefits for local economies.
ROIC’s team has in-depth experience in policy, technical and finance. we could tailor make financial solutions and advice for private sector clients and governments, and help governments adopt effective regulations and strengthen their capacity to manage these industries. ROIC unparalleled relationship with financial institutions and policy maker in poor and middle class income countries, in addition to on ground team made ROIC unique in achieving its projects successfully.
- Finances projects that contribute to long-term economic growth,
- Assistance to clients mitigate risks by operating within environmental and social standards of major financial institutions, which have been adopted by most of the world’s leading commercial banks,
- Proforma model development (payments plan to government), maintenance, and optimization requirement that is now serving as a model to other multilateral financial institutions
- Identification of market comparable to support corporate or project valuation and to determine cost-of-funds objectives
- Assistance with preparation of transaction documentation
- Assistance in financial negotiations
- Introduction to strategic partners and financial counter-parties, as needed
- Traditional municipal advisory services, such as underwriter selection and support during bond documentation, pricing, and closing
- Preparation and delivery of reports, technical memorandum, and presentations